Creating security for those you love
There are many ways to view life insurance. The professionals at Finclear Financial Services believe it is about peace of mind; the kind brought about with the knowledge that your family will be financially secure no matter what kind of unforeseen circumstances they may face in the future. If you become unable to provide for them, you can rest assured that your income will be well protected.
Your best option for a life insurance plan is entirely dependent on who you are as a person and the type of life you lead. A single man, for example, has a different set of priorities to those of a woman who is married. Individuals beginning a new career will have different needs to those who are about to retire.
Flexibility is key to maintaining an effective Life or Risk insurance plan.
At all times your plan must:
- Address your unique circumstances, maintaining adaptability should circumstances change.
- Cater to your needs regarding who you are and how you choose to live your life.
- In the unfortunate event of your death, your plan must provide for your family and be able to pay off any acquired debts.
- Protect your income should you become physically challenged.
- Should you become critically ill or impaired, your insurance plan must financially cover any medical expenses and following lifestyle adjustments.
Income Replacement – This term refers to the Settling of existing expenses and debt should you become temporarily or permanently disabled or in the event of your passing.
Lifestyle Protection – This term refers to a service that will cater for any new expenses brought on by critical illness, impairment or death.
Finclear Financial Services are proud to be registered brokers for the following companies:
- Old Mutual